THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Psalm 100:1-3

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture."

Today, I just want to take the time & show my appreciation to my beautiful family!
I've been blessed to have you in my life!
You have no idea how much of an inspiration you are to me!
As time goes by, I realize that I have become the man that I am because of the influence & impact that you have had on my life!

I am not saying that we are perfect, but you have taught me to persevere!
If it wasn't my father, it was my mother!
If not my brothers, then my sisters!
If not my uncles, then my aunts!
If not them, then my cousins!
I can not forget my family in Christ, who helped me make sense of it all!

Today, I am blessed with a beautiful wife!
Beautiful children!
Beautiful in-laws!
Beautiful friends!
This is all due to the fact that I am blessed with a Beautiful Savior!
"JESUS CHRIST!"

Some people ask why I always use exclamation points instead of periods in my writings & the answer is very simple!
"EXCLAMATION POINTS ARE USED TO EXPRESS EMOTIONS!"
"I USE THEM BECAUSE I AM FULL OF EXCITEMENT!"
"GOD'S WORD EXCITES ME!"
"TELLING OTHERS ABOUT HIS GOODNESS OVERWHELMS ME WITH JOY!"

No comments: