THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Psalm 109:3-5

"With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause.
In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer.
They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship."

"BUT I AM A MAN OF PRAYER!"
In the midst of his greatest struggles, King David always remained focused on "Who He Was In The Lord!", but most importantly "Who The Lord Was In His Life!"

His friends, turned enemies!
His family, turned foes!
His treasured possessions, unjustly stripped from his hands!
His acquaintances, became his adversaries!

"MANY TIMES, WAS HE WRONGED!"
"BUT EVERY TIME, HE WAS VINDICATED BY GOD!"
"BECAUSE OF HIS PRAYER LIFE, GOD ALWAYS UPHELD HIS CAUSE!"

Was King David someone perfect? NO!!!
Was he someone that knew all the answers? NO!!!
Did he know how to get results? YES!!!

How, you may be wondering!
"HE WAS A MAN OF PRAYER!"
"HE NEVER TOOK MATTER INTO HIS OWN HANDS!"
"HE ULTIMATELY LEFT THE FINALLY DECISIONS TO BE MADE BY GOD!"

Plain & Simple:
"Whatever you may be struggling with, GIVE GOD THE FINAL WORD!"
"You will never regret it!"

No comments: