THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Proverbs 8:32-36

“Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it.
Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.
For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord.
But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

Wisdom warns us:
"ALL WHO HATE ME LOVE DEATH!"
Strong words by Wisdom, huh?

Question is:
"WILL YOU HEED THE WARNING?"
I know I have & it was the best decision I've ever made!
I encourage you to do the same, if you haven't already!

Proverbs 10:17 says;
"Whoever heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray."

"NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!"
"SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING YOU!"
"SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING UP TO YOU!"
"YOUR CHOICES WILL EVENTUALLY & CONTINUALLY AFFECT THEM!"

Most importantly, we must constantly remind ourselves that:
"OUR EARTHLY INFLUENCE ULTIMATELY HOLDS ETERNAL CONSEQUENCE!"

No comments: