THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Psalm 139:23-24 "Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." UNTIL THE DAY GOD'S COMMANDS GO FROM BEING "HIS REQUIREMENTS" TO BEING "YOUR STANDARDS", YOU WILL "NEVER" BE ABLE TO ENJOY "ONENESS" WITH YOUR MAKER! "IT IS NOT OUR CONFESSION THAT ESTABLISHES OUR ALLEGIANCE TO GOD, BUT OUR SUBJECTION TO HIS AUTHORITY DECLARES HIS SOVEREIGNTY WITHOUT WORDS!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. If we are anxious about anything then we are not truly trusting God's sovereignty and need to confess ti immediately, also when we have peace we have assurance of His sovereignty as the psalmist said. "For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him." Philippians 2:13