THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pray request from a brother in Christ...

Please say a prayer for the father of my friend, he is going into surgery tomorrow.
She identifies herself as a lesbian & does not know Jesus. Nonetheless she texted me tonight to ask me to say a prayer for her father. I am sharing this with you all because I believe that this is the hand of God working in people's lives.

May the name of The Lord be gloried and the devil be horrified
 
(Removed names to give respect to them. God knows their names ) 

No comments: