THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jesus Reigns!

Matthew 7:21-23
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, ’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles? ’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from ME, you who practice lawlessness."

"DECEIT DECEIVES!"

I know this sounds simple enough, even foolish to state.
But the truth is that:
"WHEN SOMEONE IS DECEIVED, THEY FAILED TO RECOGNIZE THE LIE WHICH HOLDS THEM CAPTIVE!"

"THE LIE THAT HAS BLINDED THEM THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFETIME REMAINS THE BLANKET WITH WHICH THEY COVER THEMSELVES!"

"THAT LIE HAS BECOME TRUTH TO THEM!"
"BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT DECEIT DOES!"
"IT GIVES A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY & DISGUISES ITSELF AS A SAVIOR!"

"I go to church, so God has to let me into heaven..."
"I say my 790+ prayers daily, so God has to open the gates..."
"I tell people stories about the Bible, so God has to give me a merit badge..."
"I helped feed the homeless last year, so God owes me an eternal favor..."
"I give of my money, my time, my talents to church productions, so God owes me BIG..."

"BELIEFS ARE NOT ALWAYS VERBALIZED!"
"IN MOST CASES, OUR ACTIONS ARE THE INCARNATION OF OUR CORE BELIEFS!"
In other words;
"WE LIVE IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR CORE BELIEFS, NOT WHAT WE PROFESS TO BELIEVE!"

This is what Jesus was saying.
"LET US EXAMINE OUR HEARTS, LET US EXAMINE OUR MOTIVES!"
"JESUS KNOWS THE TRUTH BEHIND OUR ACTIONS!"

Allow Jesus to be "LORD" & not merely "REFEREE" in your life!
"HIS JOB IS TO REIGN OVER US AS LORD!"
"OUR JOB IS TO SUBMIT TO HIS LORDSHIP!"
"JESUS REIGNS!!!"

No comments: