THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Free!!!

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I have lived the last few years in service to the Lord.
I say this, not to pat myself on the shoulder.
But as a reminder to myself.
And as a testimony to the world of;
"HOW GREAT GOD IS!!!"

"HE IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD!"
"A LIFE TRANSFORMING GOD!"
"A FORGIVING GOD!"
"A GENEROUS GOD!"

In fact, I want to declare to the world that:
"THERE IS NO OTHER GOD EXCEPT THE ONE WHOM I SERVE!"
"THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HIM BUT THROUGH HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST!"

"THERE IS NO OTHER!!!"
"THERE IS NO OTHER!!!"

"GOD SENT HIS SON INTO THIS WORLD!"
"TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF THIS WORLD!"
"HE ROSE VICTORIOUSLY FROM THE DEAD THE THIRD DAY!"
"NOW HE OFFERS FORGIVENESS & ETERNAL LIFE TO THOSE WHO PLACE THEIR FAITH IN HIS NAME!"

I placed my trust solely in Jesus for salvation a few years ago.
My life has never been the same!!!
I have no regrets, only fulness of joy!!!
I have no complaints, only gratitude!!!
My life belongs to the Lord!!!
I will tell the world of His greatness as long as I have breath!!!

Thank You, Lord.
That salvation is free to all who will accept it by faith!!!

No comments: