THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Chase after Jesus!!!

Matthew 11:28-30
"COME TO ME, all who are weary and heavy- laden, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. Take My yoke upon you and LEARN FROM ME, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

I don't know about anyone else,
But I sense a desperate need for more of Jesus in my life!

I need that intimacy with Him.
I need to sit by the still waters with Him.
I need for Him to refresh my spirit constantly.
I need to hear His words of encouragement.
I need for Him to renew me.
I need for Him to transform me.
I need for Him to do what only He can.

You see, I've searched the world, but it could not offer me what Jesus could!
"JESUS FILLED THE VOID THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FILL!"
"JESUS PERFORMED THE MIRACULOUS IN MY LIFE!"

But here goes the thing;
"IT WASN'T A SUDDEN, DRASTIC TRANSFORMATION!"
"IT CAME ABOUT THROUGH A CONTINUAL PROCESS!"
"SOMETIMES, EVEN PAINFUL!"

But the fact of the matter is that;
"JESUS CAME INTO MY LIFE & TRANSFORMED IT AS A RESULT OF AN ON-GOING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!"

You see; "CHANGE IS A PROCESS!"
And sometimes that process is hard, even painful.
Therefore, it takes commitment, desire & determination on our part.
Because we already know that; "GOD IS WILLING!"

Today, I want to encourage everyone;
"CHASE AFTER JESUS WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!"

No comments: