THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

He is Worthy!

Psalm 18:1-3
"The LORD Is My Rock and My Fortress
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who addressed the words of this song to the LORD on the day when the LORD rescued him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said:
​I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies."

"HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!"

Join the hosts in heaven!
They are singing praises to the Creator of the universe & all that is in existence!
Let us join them!

"HE IS WORTHY!"
"HE SENT HIS SON, JESUS, TO RESCUE US FOR ETERNAL PUNISHMENT!"
"HE MADE A WAY SO THAT THE SEPARATION BETWEEN US COULD BE BRIDGED!"

"HE HAS DECREED THAT WE SHOULD WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT & IN TRUTH!"
"THEREFORE, WORSHIP HIM AS HE DESIRES!"
"WHY?"
"BECAUSE HE IS WORTHY!!!"
"HALLELUJAH!!!"

No comments: