THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, May 4, 2015

YOU ARE GOOD!!!

Jeremiah 9:24
"But let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD."

"LORD, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOOD!"
"THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU!"

"LORD, I KNOW THAT ALL YOUR PLANS FOR ME ARE GREAT!"
"THAT I NEED NOT FEAR WHEN I PRAY!"
"BECAUSE YOU ONLY DESIRE TO DO GOOD FOR ME!"

"YOU ARE A GREAT GOD!"
"WORTHY OF ALL MY PRAISE & GLORY!"

"LORD, HELP ME TO SHARE YOU WITH THE WORLD!"

Today, let this be your heart's honest prayer.
"GET TO KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY!"
"THEN, SHARING THE GOSPEL WILL BECOME FIRST NATURE!"

No comments: