THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Romans 12:6-8
"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Lord, may my life be the gift I offer continually at the altar!
May I constantly declare my love for You through my actions!
May I be to You the fragrant aroma that fills You with joy!
Lord, I offer myself as Your Birthday Present this day & for eternity!

I would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS on behalf of my family!
I love you all sooooo much!
I can not express my gratitude with words!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!
But please remember that this day belongs to JESUS CHRIST, our Lord & Savior!
Make sure to take some time & wish Him a Happy Birthday!

No comments: