THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, December 5, 2014

The Guest of Honor!

Philippians 3:7-8
"But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ..."

My purpose here on earth is to serve Jesus!
Everything that comes my way,
Whether great or small,
Is but an opportunity for me to be grateful!

Lord, may I never allow things to become the "THING" I live for!
May You always be my "PRIZE!"
May I always be content with what You send my way!
May I continue to seek You all the days of my life!

"LORD, MAY YOU ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE WITHOUT FAIL!"

Today, I would like to invite everyone to:
"ALLOW JESUS TO BECOME THE GUEST OF HONOR IN YOUR HEART!"
"HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO WORTHY!"

No comments: