THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, May 2, 2014

DO NOT BE AFRAID

...with the world so rapidly changing what does the Holy Word of God speak to us? Watch out no one deceives you...many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other...If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.'"This is what the Lord says to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people: “Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it...The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
 Isaiah 7:9, 8:11-13, Psalm 91:1,Matthew 24:4,10. 
Thank you Lord for Your Word that comforts us, gives us strength for the day, and increases our faith and obedience that go hand in hand. Keep us Lord. Amen. 
Do not see things the way the world see's them. Instead of looking through the eyes of the world use spiritual discernment to see through God's eyes. Don't you know these things have to happen before the return of The Lord? Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and the coming Glory. Amen. 

No comments: