THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Luke 6:46

"Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?"

'Christians' are asked by 'Christ' to do things in order to resemble Him!
If we do not do what we are asked to do, then we can not resemble Him!
"OTHERS WILL NEVER SEE JESUS IN US, IF WE DO NOT DO WHAT HE ASKS OF US!"

Am I a car, just because I often make noises like one?
Am I a radio, just because I often sing songs?
Am I a theologian, just because I quote scripture?
Am I worshipping God, just because I sing a hymn?
Am I a Christian, just because I go to Church?

Surprisingly, the answer to all these questions is: "NO!"

"CLAIMING A TITLE & POSSESSING THE QUALITIES OF THAT POSITION ARE NOT THE SAME!"

"TO BE A CHRISTIAN MEANS TO FOLLOW CHRIST!"
"NOT HAVE HIM CHASING US EVERYWHERE WE DECIDE TO GO!"

"FOLLOWING JESUS SHOULD TRANSFORM OUR LIFESTYLE!"
"NOT MAKE IT LOOK MORE LIKE THE WORLD!"

Ask yourself:
"Why would anyone trade everything they have just to receive the exact same thing in return?

TODAY, ALLOW JESUS TO USE YOU TO GIVE THIS WORLD A REASON TO TRADE UP!

No comments: