THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Acts 2:17

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Last night, during a quiet time with the Lord, He gave me these words & they keep reverberating within my spirit. Therefore in obedience, I will pass them on:

"THERE WILL BE AN OUTPOURING OF MY SPIRIT, SUCH AS HAS NOT BEEN HEARD OF SINCE DAYS OF OLD!"

My advice to all is:
"PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT THE LORD IS PREPARING TO DO!"
"GREAT THINGS ARE GOING TO TAKE PLACE!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen... The time is now to start preparing. We need to equip ourselves and be ready because there will be trials. In my walk recently I'm noticing these trials as I try to get closer to The Lord. We will have to overcome these obstacles as the devil as other plans for our lives.