THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Psalm 116:15

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His faithful servants."

"I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD STRENGTHEN THOSE WHO FIND THEMSELVES IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS!"
"WE DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE STRONG!"
"BUT WE ALWAYS NEED TO RELY ON GOD'S STRENGTH!"

I had a passing in my family recently.
Sadly, my TT is going to be missed!
But her love for Jesus will always be remembered!
Her acts of kindness will always reign supreme in our memories!

She made us laugh!
She made us cry!
But most of all;
"SHE FILLED OUR HEARTS WITH LOVE & JOY!"

On a personal note;
She taught me kindness, hospitality & family values!
Not in words, but in her actions!

I'll explain;
When I was young & arrogant, I set out to conquer the world & soon realized that it was too big of a task for me.
Needless to say, I failed at conquering the world & found myself alone & desperate.
My TT Beechy & Tio Noe made it their job to help me through that part of my life, which I must add; "I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR!"

The point is that my TT went beyond the illusion of talking about love & carried me into the realm on experiencing unconditional love!
"TT BEECHY WAS & ALWAYS WILL BE A MAJOR INFLUENCE IN MY DECISION TO FOLLOW THE LORD!"

"FOR MY FAMILY, I PRAY STRENGTH IN THIS HARD TIME!"
"FOR TIO NOE, I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KEEP BEING THAT EXAMPLE YOU WERE TO ME!"
"I LOVE YOU ALL & MAY GOD BLESS YOU!"

No comments: