THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Isaiah 51:14-16a

"Soon all you captives will be released!
Imprisonment, starvation, and death will not be your fate!
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.
My name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
And I have put My words in your mouth and hidden you safely in My hand."

"WHEN WE ARE IN GOD'S HANDS, WE LACK NOTHING!"

Today, I just felt led to post this for those in need of hope!
Here, God is referring to the extremities of life for mankind.
But then, He goes on to the reassurances of His divine care!

"GOD HAS PUT HIS WORD WITHIN US & ALL WE MUST DO IS SPEAK IT!"
"SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY TO YOUR SITUATION!"
"SPEAK AS THOUGH YOU HAVE AN ARMY BACKING YOU!"
"LET YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE KNOW THAT YOUR GOD IS GREATER!"

"I have put My words in your mouth and hidden you safely in My hand."

"SOON ALL YOU CAPTIVES WILL BE RELEASED!!!!"
Hold on to that promise!
Enjoy your day & your week!

No comments: