THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Weather Report

Everything!!!! relates to scripture. My Brother George M'Lay and I were supposed to get together yesterday for lunch. Well, the weather prevented him from coming but this was his text to me.
 
 
"Due to Proverbs 16:9 I can't make it"
 
 
Now, I did not know proverbs 16:9 off the top pf my head so I had to go look it up as that was the extent of his text. Proverbs 16:9  says this...
 
 
"In a man's heart he plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps"
 
 
Amen George, Amen. 

No comments: