THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

WE WANT GOD

Don't want the silver or gold - NO EARTHLY POSSESSION
kill my obsessions with the old me- NEED yo Direction
And i can't do without you - And yo Election......
My Head, Heart,and Hands molded by the Potter's touch
My Banner, My Strengh and reverance for you as Such....
Sometimes I need pressure like a pearl when it's crushed..
Deny my flesh less they don't see your presence here
Transparent like a window so they see clear...
Not only Sunday but 365 a year...
I'll wait wit faith,patiently looking to the sky
For your appearance, S let your Church multiply...
Every man will see on earth- even the BLIND EYE............THE LIFELONG WAR!!!!!

No comments: