THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't be Selfish...Share the Good News with Others.

Dedicated today to the Lord. Went for a walk around the mall at lunch time and just walked up to people and said, "Excuse, I have something I want to share with you. Five years ago my life was a total mess, I lost everything and wound up homeless. That's when I completely surrendered my life to Jesus. I don't know if your going through anything or not but if you are, God can handle it and He loves you" then I handed them a track and walked away, except if they started talking, then I stayed and shared more. It was...AWESOME! God is absolutely amazing, He will give you courage to share the Gospel message of Christ, if you simply ask Him.
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor" ~ Luke 4:18-19 ~

No comments: