THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

THE DRIVING FORCE IN OUR LIVES!

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing."

"SPIRITUAL GIFTS MUST BE PROPERLY BALANCED!"

"THE BEST BALANCING TOOL IS LOVE!"
"LOVE ALLOWS US TO BECOME GOOD STEWARDS OF THE GIFTS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN!"

"WHY?"
"BECAUSE THE GIFTS ARE MEANT TO BUILD UP THE BODY OF CHRIST!"

"MIS-USING THE GIFTS THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN IS A SCRIPTURAL VIOLATION!"

"EVERYTHING WE DO, MUST BE DONE IN LOVE OR IT IS NOT MOTIVATED BY THE GOD OF LOVE, BUT RATHER BY OUR FLESHLY AMBITIONS & DESIRES!"

Challenge of the Day:
"LET LOVE BE THE FORCE THAT DRIVES YOU!"

No comments: