THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's My Pleasure to Serve You!

"SERVING JESUS IS NOT ONLY A PRIVILEGE, BUT ALSO, A PLEASURE!"

Lord Jesus, thank You!
Serving You has been my greatest honor!

May I continuously be reminded of the larger picture!
That You are preparing something greater than what is constantly before!

May I remember that You are in control when things seem out of control!
That You are accomplishing something greater than I currently have in view!

May Your Grace be the pillow on which I rest my head!
When things get hard, when I fall short!

"MAY I ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE MY GRACIOUS KING!"
"THAT I WAS SAVED BY GRACE, THROUGH FAITH!"
"THAT YOUR MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!"

"YOU ARE A GREAT KING!"
"IT IS MY PLEASURE, MY PRIVILEGE & MY HONOR TO SERVE YOU!"
"I GLADLY WELCOME & WILL CARRY OUT THE WORK SET BEFORE ME!"
"I AM YOUR SERVANT!"
"DO WITH MY LIFE AS YOU CHOOSE!"

May this be our sincere prayer this morning!
Enjoy day, Family!

No comments: