THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Something I had to share....

A recent survey I read about. Quess who is being surveyed?
Here are the answers....
1. Over 40% say they are not born again.
2. 35% declare the Bible has errors (or they don't know if it has errors).
3. 90% attend or attended public schools.
4. 45% say homosexual behavior is not a sin, or they don't know if it's a sin.
5. 40% believe gay couples should be allowed to marry.
6. 20% say there are other holy books (other than the Bible) inspired by God.
Think you know who was being surveyed and asked these questions.....
It was church going Christians in their 20's.
I had the great priviledge to hear Dr. Ken Ham speak in person this past weekend, and the Lord used him to open my eyes to some things. It is a great thing to lead someone to Christ and have them pray the prayer of salvation and get "saved," as we like to say. But... a lot of that goes out the window if you don't invest in their lives, encourage them to grow in their faith, learn more about what God wants for them, and most importantly give them a foundation from which to build that faith upon.
That's how it was for me. I got saved at about 22 years old, and it was great. I wanted to live for God but didn't know what that meant or what was truly expected of me until many years later.
Love you all family.... and I'm here for you. Praise and glory to God!

No comments: