THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Let the Glory of the Lord rise among us!

"JESUS REIGNS!"

I love Jesus!
He is My Anchor!
He is My Shield!
He is My Refuge!

He most definitely, deserves all my worship!
I will serve Him & ever-pursue Him!

Jesus is the One who saved me!
Jesus owns my heart!
Jesus is My Lord!

The reason I exist is to give Him praise!
To serve Him by laying down my life, my pride, my desires, my plans!
I desire to live a life that is pleasing to My God, My Jesus!

"I WANT TO REFLECT JESUS TO EVERYONE THAT I ENCOUNTER!"
"THIS IS WHAT YOU & I WERE MADE FOR!"

I have recognized Jesus' Lordship in my life!
Because of this, my life is blessed!
I live for Jesus, my King!

This is what overflows from my heart!
"MAY I LIVE A LIFE THAT IS PLEASING TO MY KING!"

I just wanted to give glory to Jesus this morning by testifying of His Goodness!
"PRAISE YOU, JESUS!"
"YOU DESERVE MY ETERNAL PRAISE!"

No comments: