THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Evangelism!

John 21:15
"So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?”
He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.”
He said to him, “Feed My lambs.”"

Father, help me to reflect Your love toward others.
HELP ME TO REMEMBER THAT EVERY PERSON I LOCK EYES WITH TODAY MATTERS TO YOU!
May they matter to me too, in ways that move me to action.
HELP ME TO REALIZE THAT IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU, THEN THEY ARE LOST & IN DESPERATE NEED OF THE GOOD NEWS OF CHRIST!
Lord, prepare me & give me boldness so I'll be able to explain the Gospel well.
Help me to be a genuine friend who will attract them to You & Your church.
Give me wisdom so I'll know how direct to be with Your message & when to back off, so I can help them keep taking steps toward You.

PLEASE, FATHER, USE ME! Make me effective in Your hands today as I try to spread Your love & truth. Help me to abide in Christ & to bear much fruit. Thank you for this privilege.

In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: