THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What do Mushroom CheeseBurger Sliders and Ministry have in Common?

What does this post have to do with Ministry? Ministry is not something you do, it's who you are in Christ. Jesus taught us to live missionaly, in other words...to do life together. To share the stories of our lives, to get to know one another, to care for and pray for each other. I don't remember the authors name but I read a quote once that said, "Stories rescue us from the strangeness of one another" So in a very small way when used correctly FB and other sites help us to share our lives with one another. Posting scripture is great, I love it! But if it's all preaching and no sharing then we do not have community, so let's do life together. My passion and hobby is gourmet cooking. This is my new healthy burger, it's a bun less mushroom cheeseburger slider, I added the quarter so you can relate the size. They were delicious!!! Now it's your turn, tell me something about you that I may not know. Leave a message in the "comment" section below. Just click the icon that says "message" 

3 comments:

Bart Helmbreck said...

Can't wait to have some fellowship and serve these up.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for brother Bart. But something you might not know about me is that I'm an absolute fanatic for the tv show Survivor.... and I'll somewhat embarrassingly and reluctantly admit I feel a tad bit inadequate when it's not in season. LOL

Unknown said...

And I'll take one minus the tomato, mushroom, and cheese but with a bun, bacon, ketchup, and mustard. (and much BIGGER) :)