THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Revelation 3:20

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with Me."

"Ira Stanphill"
"I know Who holds tomorrow!"

"I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine,
For its skies may turn to gray.
I don't worry over the future,
For i know what Jesus said,
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.
Chorus:
Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand;
But I know Who holds tomorrow!
And I know Who holds my hand!"

Ira wrote this song in the midst of very harsh, personal times.
Though he struggled, his faith never wavered.
All because he had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ!

"HOW ABOUT YOU?"
"CAN YOU SING SUCH A SONG IN THE MIDST OF ADVERSITY?"

"JESUS STAND AT YOUR DOOR!"

No comments: