THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Galatians 2:18-21

"For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
"FOR IF I BUILD AGAIN THOSE THINGS WHICH I HAVE DESTROYED!"
As a contractor & a builder, I have had my fair share of experiences with renovations, remodeling & all the tough/critical decisions that come with the territory.
One of the truly hard habits to break though for many is when they begin reconstruction, they usually opt for the easy & less stressful way out.
They usually ask for the cosmetic work.
In other words:
"JUST FIX THE SURFACE!" "COVER THE BLEMISHES!" "HIDE THE DEFECTS!"
But as we begin to uncover what truly exists behind their walls, underneath their floors & in their pipes, their perspective almost always seems to change & they begin to ask me to remove everything in order to rebuild anew.
Why, you may be asking yourself?
The reason is that they have begun to realize within themselves:
"SOME THINGS ARE NOT WORTH REBUILDING!"
"SOMETIMES, IT IS BETTER TO START AFRESH!"
Now we get to the good part!
"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
"I TRIED MAKING IT TO HEAVEN ON MY OWN MERITS, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK!"
"THEN CAME JESUS INTO MY LIFE & BY HIS GRACE, HEAVEN IS NOW MY ETERNAL DESTINATION!"
"WHY WOULD I EVER TURN FROM WHAT WORKS TO WHAT DOESN'T?"
"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
I PRAY THAT EVERYONE READING THIS WOULD DO THE SAME!
"GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS!"

No comments: