THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, White, and True.

(2 Timothy Chapter 1)...fan into flame the gift of God,...join with me in suffering for the gospel...I am suffering as I am...because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.
What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us

So I place my faith and trust in Jesus to guard and keep my soul and He in turn places His Holy Spirit within me to carry me, guide me, and comfort me. Then. I am to be entrusted as well ,to live a life worthy of the calling I have received in Christ Jesus

Celebrate Jesus the author of True Independence!

Happy Fourth of July
 

No comments: