THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. ~ 1 Peter 2:12 ~
The only way possible to live a life worthy of the calling you have received in Christ Jesus, is in Jesus Christ. A Milwaukeen...lives in Milwaukee, A Texan...lives in Texas, A Sinner...Lives in Sin, A Christian...LIVES IN CHRIST! Make Christ your dwelling place, not a vacation home. Psalm 91:1-2 tells is "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

No comments: