THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New Song

O LORD, do not forsake me; be not far from me, O my God.
~ Psalm 38:21 ~
  
The Author of this Psalm was obviously suffering as he goes on crying out to God for two more chapters by saying things like "My heart pounds, my strength fails me; even the light has gone from my eyes. I am about to fall, and my pain is ever with me" Sometimes God allows us to go through things to bring perseverance, character, and hope, and to bring us nearer to Himself so we can see our dependence on Him, and completely surrender to Him. He is always right there with us though, He never leaves us to go through it alone, and then, God delivers us from our suffering, restores us and makes us steadfast and strong so that people will know he is God and will praise Him. We see evidence of this later in the Psalms when the author says, "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord. Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust..." Are you hurting? Cry out to God today, he wants to restore you, He wants to deliver you, but you must cry, and trust Him with all you heart. Cry out to Him right now, continue to do it until you are set free, and praise the Lord Jesus Christ as He fills you with a new song.

No comments: