THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Note from Brother Tony Parry

 From Tony;

 Greetings. I hope things are well I have felt such an attack of the Enemy from the moment I awoke this am. Its an ever increasing battle. The Holy Spirit, I believe showed me something this morning. A very much needed revelation [knowledge]; that "being more like Jesus", doesn't necessarily mean doing ALL the physical miracles that He did [even though it plays a part in the Gospel], but it is more than that; "being more like Jesus", means that we take on His nature as the Man Jesus Christ. He had constant fellowship with the Father in heaven, constant intimacy & communion with God! This is what it means, I believe, to be conformed into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ, as Paul assured us, that that's what we're predestined to be!!!!!

 Amen?! The Enemy would try to beat me down [and succeeded often] and tell me how I wasn't in the image of the divine glorified Christ Jesus. But when the Spirit of Christ showed this rich truth to me this morning, it gave me peace, joy and happiness in the LORD! What love the LORD (Father, Son &  Holy Spirit) has for us, that in our imperfections, He lovingly, tenderly, mercifully & graciously holds us in His Arms of Love!!
 The Bible tells us that we're (His children) not appointed to wrath. So we can rest in this, and all His promises. He is so holy, perfect, pure, awesome, and just in all He does and is!! I recently, (ever since the night of Jan 5, 2012, when He baptized me in His Spirit) have been experiencing such brokenness, humility, love for people, sensitivity towards sin, and an awe for our holy Lord! Amen.

No comments: