THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Excerpts from Sin Residue, a Bible Boy International Movement Project

 
 
 
Lust of the eye, I can't see
Lust of the flesh, it's all me
The pride of life, Re-m.o.v.e Every impurity
that separate me from Elohe of Israel
Pour out your Spirit and fill up this empty shell
... Sealed like U.S mail, delivered from hell
And it ain't hard to tell, authentication like Kaw-lell(burnt offering)
Character proven- through hurt, trial,and pain
Unless the seed die, we can't harvest the grain
Unless He reign and I restrain, suicide daily
Become His church and Jesus said we won't see Hades
She's the elect lady, sanctification baby
You hear His voice lately? No if,and or maybe
Never alone, all access to the Throne
Worship the Most High... They sayin, What you on?
Wash me until it's gone... No me, all You
Holy you so true! Don't let me fall through!

Take it out, all that's not like you!!!!

Excerpts from Sin Residue, a Bible Boy International Movement Project

Enjoy!!

No comments: