THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Jesus, lead the way!

John 16: 5-15
"“But now I am going to Him who sent Me; and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.
“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you."

"JESUS, LEAD THE WAY!"

Many times in life, we struggle with the unknown, that which lies ahead.
Because of this concern, we decide to take matters into our own hands & we usually makes mistakes.

But I want to encourage you today, maybe you just need a reminder;
"CHRIST IS ON THE THRONE & WE CAN TRUST HIM TO GUIDE US DOWN THE RIGHT PATH!"

"HIS DESIRES FOR US ARE WELL-INTENDED!"
"THEREFORE, WHEN STRUGGLES COME OUR WAY, WE CAN REST ON THE TRUTH THAT HE IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL!"
"WE CAN ALSO TRUST THAT THE END-RESULT WILL BE GOOD!"

No comments: