THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Stewardship!

2 Timothy 2:15
"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth."

"GOD'S WORD IS HIS MESSAGE TO MANKIND!"
"HE HAS ENTRUSTED HIS MESSAGE TO US AS FAITHFUL MINISTERS!"

"THEREFORE, LET US CONVEY HIS MESSAGE ACCORDING TO HIS INTENT, NOT OUR OPINION!"
"GOD WILL HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE FOR HOW WE INFLUENCE THOSE AROUND US!"

Example:
If you were to give me a message to relay to a friend for their benefit;
Would you be happy with me if I decided to twist your message to say what I thought that person needed to hear?
Would you be offended?
Would not my actions reflect my opinion of your message?
Would it not become my message?
Would I have successfully carried out your instructions?
Or have I just demonstrated that I've been an unfaithful steward?
Would you not require of me an account for my actions?

"HAVE NOT MY ACTIONS DEMONSTRATED MY REJECTION OF YOUR MESSAGE?"

The same is true about God's Word!
Let us not assume that we have the right to misuse His Words!

"HIS WORDS TRANSFORM!"
"OUR OPINIONS DON'T!"

"THEREFORE, LET US BE FAITHFUL STEWARDS OF THAT WHICH WAS ENTRUSTED TO US!!!"

No comments: