THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, June 20, 2016

YOUR GREAT NAME!!!

Ezekiel 37:1-6
"The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; and it was full of bones. He caused me to pass among them round about, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley; and lo, they were very dry. He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, You know.” Again He said to me, “ Prophesy over these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. ’ Thus says the Lord God to these bones, ‘Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life. I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin and put breath in you that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord."

"LORD GOD, YOU DESERVE THE GLORY!"
"LORD JESUS, CONSUME US WITH A PASSION FOR REVIVAL!"

"FILL US WITH A DESPERATION TO SEE YOUR GESTURES TOWARD MANKIND!"

"GIVE US THE INSIGHT WE SO DESPERATELY NEED FOR THE NATIONS!"

"REMIND US OF YOUR RETURN, SO THAT COMPLACENCY WILL NOT BE NAMED AMONG US!"

"SEND REVIVAL & YOUR PEOPLE WILL AWAKE!"

"STIR OUR HEARTS & YOUR PEOPLE WILL AGAIN RE-LIVE THE EXPERIENCES OF SCRIPTURE!"

"MIRACLES WILL TAKE PLACE!"

"HEALING WILL BE SOMETHING SOUGHT AFTER!"

"RESTORATION WILL BE THE END-RESULT!"

"REMIND US THAT YOU MISSION IS REDEMPTION!"

"LORD JESUS, WE NNN-EEE-EEE-DDD YOU!"
"YOU ARE THE ONE WE LIVE FOR!"
"YOU ARE THE REASON WE EXIST!"
"WE WERE CREATED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR GREAT & MARVELOUS NAME!!!"

No comments: