THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Love through Expression!

PSALM 90:16-17
"Let Your work appear to Your servants and Your majesty to their children. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands."

I want to begin by saying;
"I THANK GOD, THROUGH JESUS  CHRIST, FOR MY SALVATION!"
"HE FREED ME FROM A LIFE OF BONDAGE & DESPAIR!"
"HE REDEEMED ME & RESTORED ME!"

What once I had thought was a lonely & forsaken life has become full of friends & family that are more precious to me than words could ever express!

The many Birthday Wishes & the Love that flows through them are a prime example of just how blessed I am!

With this being said;
"I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!"
"I PRAY THAT OUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER WOULD REFLECT CHRIST TO THE WORLD!"
"I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD WATCH OVER YOU & DIRECT YOUR STEPS UNTIL THE DAY JESUS RETURNS!"

"I LOVE YOU ALL!"
"I THANK GOD FOR YOU!"
"MAY GOD ENRICH YOUR LIVE'S WITH ALL WISDOM & SAVING KNOWLEDGE!"
"HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!"

No comments: