THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It's all about Jesus!

Isaiah 26:4
"Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD Himself, is the Rock eternal."

Last night I was hard-pressed in prayer for our youth.
So I poured out my heart before the Lord & He heard me.
He gave me instruction & then continued to strengthen & encourage me.

An issue that had been plaguing me for about two weeks now, He just simplified!
Then, to top it all off, He woke me up this morning to this amazing verse!!!

You see;
"WE CAN BE GOING THROUGH ANYTHING!"
"TRIALS MAY SOMETIMES EVEN GET THE BEST OF US!"
"OUR CIRCUMSTANCES MAY, AT TIMES, DICTATE OUR RESPONSE!"

But the fact still remains that:
"THE LORD IS THE ROCK ETERNAL!"
"THE LORD HIMSELF WILL SEE US THROUGH!"
"THE LORD ALWAYS HAS BEEN & ALWAYS WILL BE WORTHY OF OUR TRUST!"

With that being said;
"KEEP ALL YOUTH IN PRAYER!"
"THAT TRUTH WOULD ENTER THEIR HEARTS & GUARD THEM FROM THE LIES OF THE ENEMY IN THESE END TIMES!"

"WE MUST HELP OUR YOUTH BECOME OUR FUTURE!"

No comments: