THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Tomorrow Belongs to Jesus!

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

"GREAT IS YOUR MERCY TOWARDS ME!"
"YOUR LOVING KINDNESS TOWARDS ME!"
"FOREVER FAITHFUL TOWARDS ME!"
"YOUR ALWAYS PROVIDING FOR ME!"

"WHAT A KING WE HAVE IN JESUS!"

Many years ago, I struggled in life with the bondage of sin.
My life was leading toward "HELL."
My days were filled only with despair.
Prison seemed to be the only place I could call "HOME."
"BUT ONE DAY!"
"JESUS GOT A HOLD OF MY HEART & I LET HIM IN!"

I remember paroling out to a shelter because I had burned every bridge.
No one wanted me.
No one wanted to help me.
My family thought I was dead. (Which in a sense, I was.)

I remember every night having to rush & grab a mattress, then bolt onto a church gymnasium floor to find a place to rest my weary head amongst 300 men.
I remember hearing this song; "GREAT IS YOUR MERCY TOWARDS ME!"
I remember everyone around me arguing & complaining about their situation.
I remember trying to fade out all the background & sing this song with gratitude!
"I KNEW GOD HAD A PLAN!"

Today;
"I AM HAPPILY MARRIED!"
"I HAVE GREAT CHILDREN!"
"MY FAMILY HAS BEEN RESTORED!"
"I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!"
"GOD IS USING ME TO REACH PEOPLE IN WAYS I COULD NEVER IMAGINE!"
"I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS!"
"I'M IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOUSE!"

I could keep on going, but I want to make one thing clear;
"I AM NOT BOASTING ABOUT ME, BUT ABOUT MY KING JESUS!"
"WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME, HE CAN DO FOR YOU!"
"WOULD YOU LET HIM INTO YOUR HEART TODAY?"

No comments: