THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, April 7, 2014

WORTH IT ALL!

Acts 20:32-35
“Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions. In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

"FULFILL YOUR CALLING!"
"NEVER STOP!"
"NEVER HIDE!"
"NEVER QUIT!"
"NEVER BACK DOWN"
"FULFILL YOUR CALLING IN CHRIST JESUS!"

"IT IS WORTH SOOOO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU!"

No comments: