THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Galatians 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

"GREAT IS THE LORD & GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!"

I want to take this time to thank God for the Salvation that He offers all humanity through His Son Jesus Christ!

"LIFE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!"
"BUT WE ARE SIMPLY DOING JUST THAT, IF WE DO NOT ALLOW JESUS TO ENTER OUR HEARTS & REIGN SUPREME!"

I would also like to take this time to thank everyone that is wishing me a happy birthday!
I want you all to know that I hold you dear to my heart in love & in prayer!

My birthday wish, is that all would be able to experience the "LOVE OF GOD" in a personal way & receive His Son Jesus as their "LORD & SAVIOR!" at some point in their lifetime!

"ETERNAL DAMNATION IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOD DESIRES FOR ANYONE!"
"BUT IT IS A CHOICE WE MUST MAKE!"

"GOD OFFERS SALVATION THROUGH HIS SON JESUS FROM OUR SINS!"
Today, I pray that you would choose "JESUS!"
"BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY CHOSEN YOU!"
"HE MADE THAT VERY CLEAR ON THE CROSS!"

Today I give to Jesus what He gave to me; "MY LIFE!"
LORD, MAY I SERVE YOU ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!"

No comments: